- The name of the Society is “The Tunstall Bay Community Association”, hereinafter referred to as “the Association”.
- The objects of the Association are:
- (a) To establish, maintain, operate and conduct a social Association for the accommodation and convenience of the members of the Association and others;
- (b) To facilitate cooperation among residents of Tunstall Bay towards the maintenance and improvement of community amenities;
- (c) To do all such things as are necessary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects and the exercise of the powers of the Association.
- Operations of the Association are to be chiefly carried out at Tunstall Bay, Bowen Island, the Province of British Columbia.