Changes to Pool Bookings: Increased space!
If all members continue to be mindful of social distancing and display consideration and respect for other members, we should be able to continue opening up more.
The following changes have been made to increase member pool access:
- Slotted number increased to 14 (some early morning 8:30-10:15am slots had to be removed to make room in the slotted app as it has a max of 500 slots. If you want to visit the pool at this time please do so! Please try to follow the 14 person maximum)
- Food is no longer permitted in pool deck area
- Members are allowed in and out of pool area during their time slot
- If you see space in the pool when you are at Tunstall, please check slotted (mobile friendly). If there is space, you are welcome to book it at that time. If slotted shows as fully booked but there is space in the pool, please discuss with the members in the pool area as they have priority
- Saturday afternoons spots reserved for Volunteers (separate slotted schedule)
PLEASE ENSURE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN ENTERING OR
LEAVING POOL AREA
The 15-minute time allotment for turnover is to enable members sufficient time to clean up after themselves, and enable social distancing when entering and leaving the pool area. It is up to the Members themselves to ensure that turnovers are safe and comfortable. Members are asked to be courteous, and mindful of each other as they enter and leave. There is no health reason that the pool itself needs to be empty for 15 minutes so please use your judgment and work with fellow members to ensure everyone’s comfort.
If you have any issues at Tunstall please email email@example.com
If you have any issues with Slotted please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Slotted link for the week of June 22:
For smooth pool operation we request that everyone read and follow these rules:
- Mandatory SHOWER (using soap) BEFORE entering the pool
- Wash off beach sand and dirt prior to entering the pool
- Apply sunscreen least 30 mins before or after using the pool. No oil products permitted.
- Swim diapers are required for all babies and young toddlers that are not toilet trained. Please remind/assist your children to use the washroom facilities.
- Child supervision is required by parents (inside pool area).
- No jumping or diving from the shallow end
- NO FOOD permitted on the pool deck or in the pool. This includes any snacks (chips, crackers, etc..)
- No glass bottles, glasses, cups, etc. These could break, enter the pool
and cause a danger.
- Please keep the gate closed as this can be a hazard for young children.
- Finally, there is NO LIFEGUARD so please watch your children and use the pool at your own risk.
947 Swim Registration Now Open!
947 Swim is offering Swim Lessons and Aqua Fit classes exclusively for members! All swim lesson and aqua fit class sizes have been
adjusted due to physical distancing recommendations.
- Class sizes of 1:3 for swim lessons and 1:6 for Aqua Fit classes for TBCA Members only at the Tunstall Bay Club to ensure physical distancing recommendations.
- Will ensure that all participants under the age of 8 and/or is unable to swim on their own will be within arms reach of their caregiver while maintaining physical distance recommendations.