June & July: 7:00am – 9:00pm
August to Labour Day: 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00 – 9:00pm
- Senior / Member drop-in exercise classes
- Mon / Wed / Fri 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Tuesdays July 1-29: 10-11am
- Thursdays July 3-31: 10-11am
- June 30-July 11: 8-10am; 11am- 12noon
- July 14-18: 9-10am; 11am-12noon
- July 21-25: 8-10am; 11-11:30am
- July 28- Aug 1: 8-10am; 11-12noon
For swimming lessons and Aquafit, register by phone at 947-2216 or online at www.bowencommunityrecreation.com or in person at the Recreation office located at Bowen Island Community School.
Bowen Island Community Recreation thanks all Tunstall Bay Club members for respecting the lesson times and the Association for the use of the Pool.
For smooth pool operation we request that everyone read and follow these rules:
- Mandatory SHOWER (using soap) BEFORE entering the pool
- Make sure you or your children do not have any beach sand on their feet prior to entering the pool, shower first.
- do not apply sunscreen or oil just prior to entering the pool, this should be done at least 30 mins before or after using the pool. No
Oil products permitted.
- swim diapers are required for all babies and young toddlers that are not toilet trained. Please remind your children to use the washroom
Facilities not the pool!
- child supervision is required by parents(inside pool area).
- no jumping or diving from the shallow end
- NO FOOD permitted on the pool deck or in the pool. This includes any snacks(chips, crackers, etc..)
- no glass bottles, glasses, cups, etc. These could break, enter the pool
and cause a danger.
- please keep the gate closed as this can be a hazard for young children.
- Finally, there is NO
LIFEGUARD so please watch your children and use the pool at your own risk.