You’re Having a Party!
Congratulations on being the bold individual who knows how to throw a party! The TBCA is delighted and honoured that you are considering our beautiful waterfront location as the venue for your Special Event. We can assure you that we will do everything possible to ensure that we meet all your expectations. Please contact the TBCA Rentals Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries. We look forward to helping you!
The Event options are endless for you to consider! Any party idea you hope to have, we can help you with. Here are some of the events the TBCA has provided a venue for in the past:
Anniversary Dinners Milestone Birthday Parties Children’s Birthday Parties Christmas & New Year’s Parties Valentine’s Parties Surprise Parties Baby Showers Dance & Margarita Parties Classroom Pool Parties Weddings Corporate Day Retreats Business and Board Meetings
The TBCA is available for rent from the September Labour Day weekend thru May Memorial Day weekend. There are shoulder season rentals on a limited basis in the month of June. The facility is open for rentals from 8:00 am to 1:00 am seven days a week (other than June)
Please follow the links provided to find out more and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Think of An Event As If It Were From The Great Gatsby!
“There was music from my neighbor’s house through the summer nights. In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars. At high tide in the afternoon I watched his guests diving from the tower of his raft, or taking the sun on the hot sand of his beach while his motor-boats slid the waters of the Sound, drawing aquaplanes over cataracts of foam. On week-ends his Rolls-Royce became an omnibus, bearing parties to and from the city between nine in the morning and long past midnight, while his station wagon scampered like a brisk yellow bug to meet all trains.”
TBCA Facility Amenities
• A beachfront 2-level facility offering the best view (and sunsets) on Bowen Island!
• The main room is spacious and has comfortable general seating areas and rock fireplace
• 3 spacious decks with views encompassing Pasley, Worlcombe and Vancouver Islands and with commercial café-style furniture provided for dining, lounging and relaxing with friends
• Beachfront swimming pool with umbrellas and lounge furniture
• Audio Visual system with sound system and wireless internet, telephone
• Oceanfront Walkway: follow the path from the facility straight down to the beach – sand, rocks, logs and sea provided!
• Lawns and Play area: swings, running around room for the kids – right beside the pool
• Kitchen: Modern and spacious – opens to the entire facility. Features ample granite countertops, cupboards, commercial dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, double deep sink, basic: cutlery, serving utensils, crockery, pots and pans, glassware, dish soap, dish towels
• Bathrooms: ladies and men’s bathrooms and change rooms
• Storage: there are 3 areas that can be used for storage of TBCA furniture, (if rearranging) or catering supplies, etc: the 2 change rooms and pantry behind kitchen
RENTAL RATES 
Rental Minimum: 2hrs
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||RENTAL [/hour]||RENTAL [/8hr day]||SECURITY DEPOSIT||ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES|
|PRIVATE FUNCTIONS||> 50||$50/hr||$350||$200|
NOT FOR PROFIT FUNCTIONS
FOR PROFIT FUNCTIONS
* If not a registered charity please provide organization name. For-Profit rates to be used for corporate business rental functions (for which an admission may or may not be charged)
- GST: 5% charged on the invoice
- Members Discount: $10/hr
- Overnight Facility Rental Use: Please contact email@example.com for details
- TBCA provides the first hour free of charge for event set-up as a courtesy to those renting the facility
- Memorial Services: the TBCA Facility is offered free of charge
- Note: An additional $40/hr. cleaning fee will be applied to any rental which requires additional cleaning by the TBCA at the conclusion of a rental
Additional TBCA Rental Services
Following is the list of additional services available to you at the time of your rental. Please indicate to the TBCA Rental Coordinator the services that you require and they will be included on your final invoice:
|Audio Visual System*||$150.00|
|AV System Setup*||$20.00/30 minutes|
|Barbeque Propane||$10.00 <50 people
$20.00 >50 people
|Tables and Chairs||$8.00 (1 table + 4 chairs)|
|Additional cleaning services||$40.00/hour|
- This fee includes the assistance of the TBCA caretaker in the set up and shut down of the AV system at the beginning and conclusion of the rental. Due to the high cost of this equipment it is a prerequisite for the use of the AV system that a TBCA representative facilitate in rental of AV system
- Please note: if extra services are used but have not been checked on the rental agreement form, the appropriate fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
Overnight Facility Rental Use:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Maximum Capacity of the Facility:
75 people inside
125 inside and outside (warm weather deck use dependent)
Please contact the TBCA Rentals Coordinator email@example.com for further information or inquiries. We look forward to helping you with your event!