Open Summer, 2021, TBCA has revitalized its court sports facilities with:
- Two new tennis courts
- Two new pickle ball courts
- A new basketball hoop and half-court, and
- Two Four Square courts
PLEASE ENSURE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN ENTERING OR LEAVING COURTS
HOWEVER, CURRENT PROVINCIAL HEALTH ORDER DOES NOT REQUIRE SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING PLAY ON OUTDOOR COURTS
Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts
- Please use our booking system to book the tennis and pickleball courts (mobile friendly)
- If you see that a court is empty, please check the Booking System. If there is space, you are welcome to book it at that time.
- Court bookings are either 60 minutes or 90 minutes INCLUDING a 10-minute buffer.
- The 10-minute time allotment for turnover is to enable members sufficient time to pack up, and enable social distancing when entering and leaving the courts area. It is up to the Members themselves to ensure that turnovers are safe and comfortable. Members are asked to be courteous, and mindful of each other as they enter and leave the courts.
Information on tennis and pickleball lessons/clinics, ladders and tournaments will be available shortly.
- If you have any issues at Tunstall please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any issues with the Booking System please email email@example.com
Basketball and Four Square Courts
The basketball courts and two four-square courts are available on a first-come-first-serve basis for MEMBERS ONLY.