We still need volunteers! If you’re looking to work off your 10 hours of volunteer time, please check out our volunteer opportunity page here: https://tunstallbay.org/volunteer-opportunities/
On, Monday, June 28, the tennis and the pickle ball courts will be open for play! Courts must be reserved through TBCA booking system. Court bookings are either 60 or 90 minutes, with a 10 minute buffer between slots to permit sufficient time and physical distance during player turnover.
The basketball half court and 4-square courts will also be available starting June 28 on a first come, first served basis.
Players are invited to visit the Court Cabana next to the tennis courts before or after play to watch games or connect with other players. Table reservations are not necessary but please observe Public Health guidelines. No washrooms on site at the Cabana.
INVITATION – TBCA Pickleball Group Introduction Clinics – July 4
Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports in North America, and if you ever wanted to try it, now is the time! TBCA is offering free 60 minute Pickleball Group Introduction Clinics on Sunday, July 4 (10 am, 11 am, 1 pm and 2 pm). Clinics will be given by North Van Recreation Centre Pickleball coach Daniel Seung Joo Lee. Pickleball paddles and balls will be provided. Just show up in non-marking footwear.
Clinics require pre-registration – please contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a spot. Please indicate your time preference, but note times may need to be adjusted depending on level of interest. Hope to see you on the TBCA pickle ball courts on July 4th!
As of June 15, 2021
We are now in Step 2 of the “Getting Back to Normal” Plan. See the full “Getting Back to Normal” Plan here.
- Masks mandatory indoors
- Physical distancing
- If sick, stay home and get tested
- Kitchen area, one household bubble at a time
- Everyone must sign in for Covid tracing. (Sign in by booking a spot for pool or table with all the names of your party – or – if on the grounds or using the washroom sign in at the front table.)
- 24 people allowed in pool area. Because of limited number, members may pre-book 2 spots per week. If spots are open, members may book additional spots on the day.
Limited Guest Policy
- Guests must be in your household bubble
- Table use: No more than 4 guests at a time – each guest may visit the TBCA a max of 4 times per season.
- Pool use: Max 4 guests per household membership per week – each guest may visit the TBCA a max of 4 times in the busy season June-September. All guests must be signed in on the Online booking system with first and second names and “guest”.