As of June 15, 2021
We are now in Step 2 of the “Getting Back to Normal” Plan. See the full “Getting Back to Normal” Plan here.
- Masks mandatory indoors
- Physical distancing
- If sick, stay home and get tested
- Kitchen area, one household bubble at a time
- Everyone must sign in for Covid tracing. (Sign in by booking a spot for pool or table with all the names of your party – or – if on the grounds or using the washroom sign in at the front table.)
- 24 people allowed in pool area. Because of limited number, members may pre-book 2 spots per week. If spots are open, members may book additional spots on the day.
Limited Guest Policy
- Guests must be in your household bubble
- Table use: No more than 4 guests at a time – each guest may visit the TBCA a max of 4 times per season.
- Pool use: Max 4 guests per household membership per week – each guest may visit the TBCA a max of 4 times in the busy season June-September. All guests must be signed in on the Online booking system with first and second names and “guest”.